Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Skydiving

So I am slow getting this pics posted, but better late than never...right? :0) Anyway, here are some pics of Chase and Todd's skydiving adventure back in September.



The group of crazy people before we left the house. These four, Chase, my friend Jonnie, Kayla and Todd were the ones planning on jumping. We had all got together for a BBQ (aka last supper) earlier that afternoon and then played games, visited and joked around until 4 pm when it was time to head out to the airfield.



This is the group of us that went out to Skydive Idaho, spectators and jumpers. There was a lot of excitment in the air.



Chase suiting up.


Chase and my friend, Jonnie, ready to go. The jumpers could only go 2 at a time so Chase and Jonnie paired up and Todd and Kayla jumped the second round.


Chase's descent...they jumped from 10,000 ft. Not sure how far away from the ground he is still is but this was the first photo I could take and actually have him more visible than just a black dot. lol


Chase coming in for the landing. Since they were all tandem jumping, they landed on their rear ends.

Now it was Kayla and Todd's turn. They both received some "on ground" instruction before taking off.



Suited up and ready to go.


Todd as he is coming in. His descent was the fastest since he was the biggest.



This was the easiest way to watch the jumpers coming down. Luckily the landing area was nice and grassy.


The jump is now complete. All survivors. I think they all had a good time, enjoyed the experience but I'm not sure any of them were so "in love" with skydiving that they would do it again.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Too cool!! That looks like soo much fun! Janae, maybe you should of given it a try :0).

Jonnie said...

This was sooo much fun! Like you said, I'm not sure I would do it again but really wouldn't be against it either... thanks for the fantastic memory!