Saturday, March 8, 2008

Husband Tag

What is his name? William Todd Peterson

How long have you been married? 17 years

How old is he? He just turned 35 in January.

Who eats more? He does, but my weight indicates I'm not far behind.

Who said "I love you" first? That was a long time ago, but I think it was him.

Who is taller? Todd

Who sings better? I'm not really sure - I like to listen to Todd sing, but neither one of us are very comfortable with our singing abilities.

Who is smarter? Me - of course!! However, Todd is really gaining ground...we actually like to intellectually challenge each other, it makes learning more fun.

Whose temper is worse? Probably mine. Todd is really, really, really quiet tempered. However, he does occasionally explodes and when that happens...stand back.

Who does the laundry? I do. We wouldn't ever have anything clean if I left it up to him.

Who does the dishes? I usually do, but Todd does help out here and there.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Not sure if there is a reason for that but that is how it has always been.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who mows the lawn? I do...or Chase or Justin do. I don't think Todd even touched the mower last summer.

Who cooks dinner? I do, although like Brian and Alison, if we are cooking on the grill then the job is Todds.

Who drives when you are together? Todd unless he is too tired then I do.

Who is more stubborn? Depends on the subject at hand - we both have things we believe strongly in, but as far as generally stubborn...probably me.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I would say Todd it usually takes me longer to come around.

Whose parents do you see the most? Todds - they travel more and occassionally a visit to our place is their destination.

Who proposed? Todd did. He took me out to dinner for my birthday and proposed after dinner.

Who has more friends? I probably do...I have a few friends that I have lunch with or will meet and take our kids to the park.

Who has more siblings? I do - just by one.

Who wears the pants? I do, but I let Todd think he does. :0)

I tag Claudia, Tracy and Mom (if she has one one set up)

1 comment:

Alison said...

Great info! What a great way to learn something new about our family. I've been enjoying these blogs more than I thought I would. Thanks for sharing.